At Heatmaster London, we appreciate that new boiler and heating system installation can be stressful. Hence, we provide our customers with a complete service from start to finish, that removes any stress or confusion. We offer free quotations, complete system design, professional installation at a time to suit you.
- Up to 10-year warranties on all parts and labour*
- Wide range of floor-standing and wall-mounted boilers to suit your needs
- Hassle-free conventional to combi conversions
- Unvented cylinder (Megaflo) installations – these don’t require a tank, and provide more pressure and a higher flow rate
- Commercial systems design and installations
- Full system installations
- Approved specialist engineers
- All major boiler manufacturers installed
Through our experience and expertise working with major manufacturers, we are delighted to offer some fantastic low rates that will beat national gas company rates. We are fully vetted and accredited.
We provide full, free consultations to ensure that your needs are completely met both in terms of your system and the price you want to pay. And of course, we won’t charge you any money until you are entirely happy with the service you have received.
These compact boilers generate heat only when required, so are very energy-efficient. They are small, and ideal for one-bathroom or small homes.
For homes with two bathrooms or with higher hot water usage, system boilers are still relatively compact as they do not require a hot water tank.
Open Vent Boilers
These larger boilers are ideal for homes with multiple bathrooms and a higher rate of use. However, they are also compatible with modern energy-reducing systems, such as solar power.
For boiler changes, we also have a comprehensive floor-standing product range. This is without doubt the simplest and quickest way to get a replacement boiler in quickly, and at a low cost.
- We will protect all your surfaces and work cleanly and efficiently
- Our engineers are all fully certified, so you know your work is being done by a professional team
- We have all the necessary parts for installations, repairs and maintenance
- We will work at a time, and to a deadline that suits you
At Heatmaster London, we are all about trust. We establish relationships with our clients through communication early on, which builds trust with you. For this reason, we recommend our consultation service, so that you feel at ease and completely in control of all the work that is going to be carried out by us.