As well as emergency breakdown services, we also provide the following:
- Complete system design
- Accredited installer of leading manufacturers
- Free quotation with fixed price guarantee
- Extended part and labour warranty
- Floor standing and back boiler replacements
- Conventional to combi conversion; affordable solutions
Our boilers are long-lasting and eco-friendly, from major manufacturers and installed by highly experienced, gas safe engineers.
- Boiler annual service
- Landlord safety checks
- Unvented cylinders services
We ensure that you are safe and up-to-date with compliance, so you have peace of mind.
- 3rd generation Nest learning thermostat installation by Nest pro engineer
- Hive smart thermostat installations
We specialise in the installation of Nest smart thermostat systems, which allow you to control your home temperature remotely, from your phone or tablet.
We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional standard of service to all our customers. We are flexible, professional and go the extra mile to ensure that every customer we serve is completely satisfied.
- We are accredited and work with all major manufacturers
- We are able to offer extended warranties from leading manufacturers
- Our staff are highly-trained and experienced; many have previously worked for British Gas
- We can fix any boiler, no matter the make, model or age
What type of system is good for my house?
Depending on your home, you could have a gas or electric central heating system. A gasl system – also known as a “wet system” – is a system by which water in your home is heated by a gas boiler to heat your home. The advantage of a gas system is that it is cheap in terms of ongoing energy costs and does not involve any energy storage.
However, if you live in a well-insulated home or a terrace, then you may want to consider an electric system. These are considerably cheaper to install as no pipework is necessary. They are roughly four times more expensive in terms of ongoing energy costs, but there are night-time heating price packages out there that benefit low users.
If you are considering a new system, get in touch with us. We provide a full system design and installation service, and can advise and provide you with a free, no obligation quote today.